CATI's 30th Anniversary Celebration!
Visit our Facebook page to see photos from this event!
You are invited to CATI's 30th Anniversary Celebration, a multi-city event held Saturday, Oct. 3, 3-5pm.
We encourage as many as possible to attend this Social: current + past members, newbies, and those interested in the field of translating + interpreting. Please share this news with your T/I friends and colleagues! Then RSVP to the location of your choice (below).
TRIANGLE, NC: White Plains United Methodist Church, 313 SE Maynard Road, Cary. RSVP to John, email@example.com.
GREENVILLE, SC: The Alfonso Home, 303 Richbourg Road, Greenville. RSVP to Emily, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHARLOTTE, NC: Julia’s Café & Books, 1133 N. Wendover Road, Charlotte. RSVP to Anna, email@example.com.
[This milestone has also been added to the ATA calendar.]
Next CATI Networking Socials
CATI Social gatherings are a great way for interpreters, translators, students and others interested in the language industry to get together to "talk shop." Bring your colleagues, bring your friends! We hope to see you at one of the next CATI Socials. All area Socials are posted to the home page of this site as well as on all of CATI's social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
If you would like to coordinate a Social in your area, please email the CATI Board, or
- Triangle Area: Contact the CATI Organizational Communications Manager for the next Triangle AREA CATI networking Social.
- Charlotte Area: Contact Anna Gallant Carter to be added to or removed from the area list, to discuss topics for future socials, or restaurant suggestions.
- Greenville, SC Area: The next networking Social is being planned for Greenville, SC. Stay tuned for more information.
- Hickory Area: The next networking Social is being planned for Hickory, NC. Stay tuned for more information.
- Panoltia offers several training workshops. If you are interested in attending or have any questions, please contact Yasmin Wurts Metivier (firstname.lastname@example.org) or go to the Panoltia website.
- Attention Medical Interpreters! Earn 2.4 CEUs for an online Medical Terminology course that has been approved by the IMIA thru Durham Technical Community College. Click here to register or contact Sara Juarez at email@example.com or (919) 536-7200 ext. 3232 with questions. Click here to view flyer for this course.
- Bridging the Gap for Medical Interpreters: Check for dates.
- The Community Interpreter Training: Check for dates.
- IMIA Medical Boot Camp Series: Check IMIA website for dates.
- Panoltia Trainings & Workshops: Check for dates.